25854RE: [webanalytics] More props ??!!

  • Riaan Jacobs
    May 3, 2010
      Hi Vivek,

      How many props are you currently using. By default you get 50 from Omniture and usually this is more than enough for most clients. If you need more then you can request additional props from Omniture.

      The Admin console is where you define new props and I'm wondering if maybe you might still need to have some more enabled there.

      Regards,

      Riaan Jacobs

      Web Analytics Senior Technical Engineer

      [cid:image001.jpg@01CAEAE0.1CCC37C0]<www.acceleration.biz>