25823WASP

  • sibel
    Apr 29, 2010
      A comment about new WASP version:

      I am really not happy with new version of WASP. It used to divide between
      different variable types and it would show variables very clean.

      Now in the updated version all that nice features have gone. I started to
      see % sign in variables which makes QA process harder. It was the reason i
      gave up using Omniture debugger and bought WASP license for testers.
      When you have a long string, you can not understand anything and you have to
      go to the source code to make sure string is correctly fired.

      I hope you take this into consideration in your new releases.

      thanks

      sibel akcekaya