25046Re: Google Analytics: Page Views by Page Title much lower than by URL

  • ju2ltd
    Feb 7, 2010
      Beate,

      Only 1 I think! But I also saw this with another site on Friday where I am certain that this can not be the issue. Interesting theory though - how would additional host names manifest as this problem?

      Do you mean that another site could be using the same Google Analytics code - producing extra UVs. But then how would these visitors register pageviews on the corrct site?

      Jim.