      From: webanalytics@yahoogroups.com [mailto:webanalytics@yahoogroups.com] On
      Behalf Of drogenfranz2000
      Sent: maandag 1 februari 2010 11:46
      To: webanalytics@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [webanalytics] Google Analytics: Page Views by Page Title much
      lower than by URL

      When I compare the number of Page Views by Page Title to the number of Page
      Views by URL (Top Websites), I get much lower numbers for the Page Titles,
      although I have only one Page Title by URL, and that Page Title doesn't
      change.

      When I drill down from Page URL to Page Title, I always get two Page Titles,
      one "not set", and one the regular Page Title.

      Does anyone have an idea what is the root for this problem?