24962Google Analytics: Page Views by Page Title much lower than by URL

  • drogenfranz2000
    Feb 1, 2010
      When I compare the number of Page Views by Page Title to the number of Page Views by URL (Top Websites), I get much lower numbers for the Page Titles, although I have only one Page Title by URL, and that Page Title doesn't change.

      When I drill down from Page URL to Page Title, I always get two Page Titles, one "not set", and one the regular Page Title.

      Does anyone have an idea what is the root for this problem?
    • Show all 17 messages in this topic