24203Re: How can I get the change to practice for the web analytics?

  • kush
    Nov 2, 2009

      Practice or practical understanding is the next step in web analytics. If you want to be a good analytics professional in future just understand the basic of the analytics and difference between the matrix and dimensions and go through with various documents and live examples of analytics people has made.

      I hope in future when you will join any organization you will surely get a chance to work on the actual and very high data.

      --- In webanalytics@yahoogroups.com, "leonpak168" <leonlively@...> wrote:
      > I am new for the web analytics,but I know how to use the google analytics for the web analytics.I try to make a website for analytics,but the traffic is low,and not enough for analytics.Do anyone can give me some idea to get the practice change?I want to be a web analytics worker in the future.Thank you so much!
    • Show all 2 messages in this topic