24197Re: [webanalytics] Re: When will the new Google Analytics features be available?

  • Claudiu Murariu
    Nov 1, 2009
      Hi all,

      This is the link I know about and was also posted before on this group:
      https://spreadsheets.google.com/viewform?key=p3KzoEz3Bxrq-r87E-VTKUg&email=true

      For the new features it really seems you get access to them gradually.
      I have the 20 goals and Business Intelligence but I don't have yet the
      Custom Variables.

      Regards,
      Claudiu Murariu
      PadiCode