23909Re: [webanalytics] Re:Workaround GA's 4 goal maximum?

  • Julien Coquet
    Oct 1, 2009
      Something tells me we're going to get more goals per profile soon...

      Just create a duplicate profile and pronto, you get 4 more goals.

      @mr_awesome: you will find that shortcomings are much fewer when you
      actually know how any given solution works ;-)

      @gahlord: make sure you're not over-lapping goals between conversions and
      e-commerce

      Seriously guys, read up and use the friendly manual. It's not that hard ;-)

      *Julien Coquet*
      julien.coquet@... | skype: juliencoquet
      Suivez moi sur Twitter à http://twitter.com/juliencoquet

      *Web Analytics Association* - Responsable France
      Animateur de la communauté francophone des web analytics sur
      http://analyseweb.fr