23585Re: Visits and Visitor Sessions

  • shamel67
    Sep 2, 2009
      Exactly, "visits" and "sessions" are synonyms.

      You obviously haven't took 30 sec to read the document I mentioned...

      Again: http://www.webanalyticsassociation.org/attachments/committees/5/WAA_Web_Analytics_Definitions_20080922_For_Public_Comment.pdf (or http://bit.ly/E4aN )

      I'll save you the 30 seconds, it clearly states, at page 11: