23333Re: Excel Plugin for Google Analytics Updated

  • Lars
    Aug 10, 2009
      As requested, the option to subscribe to updates has been made easily available.

      RSS feed: http://feeds.feedburner.com/excellentanalytics
      E-mail: http://feedburner.google.com/fb/a/mailverify?uri=excellentanalytics&loc=en_US

      Instructions on how to install and use the plugin:
      http://www.webanalysts.info/webanalytics/google-analytics-plug-in-for-microsoft-excel/

      A practical example of how to use it:
      http://www.webanalyticsworld.net/2009/08/analyze-google-analytics-data-without.html

      Remember that it is an open source project, and YOU could join the team!

      Contact Christoffer to help develop Excellent Analytics: http://www.markred.se/om-mark-red/mark-who-mark-red/#contact

      Happy analyzing!

      Lars