23331Re: [webanalytics] Re: Omniture Data Feed

  • Akash Sharma
    Aug 10, 2009

      Can this be done via VISTA rules?. In HBX we could exclude User Agents but
      I canĀ¹t see this functionality in Site Catalyst. When you refer to placing
      a Where clause in a query; what does this mean in terms of SC user
      interface. I can only presume query parameters are used in Data Warehouse.

      Rgds, Akash