22607Integration of Google Adwords & Analytics

  • arijitchakra
    May 27 3:07 AM
      Hi,

      I've a Google Adwords a/c & 10 Google Analytics a/c. In Google Analytics a/c, the parent a/c id is same (e.g. UA-1044421), but the profile id are different (e.g. UA-1044421-13,UA-1044421-11,etc). Now, when I try to integrate adwords a/c with the analytics a/c I can't.
      When I try to integrate adwords & analytics by login into adwords, then moving to analytics, it shows that there is no analytics a/c with the present username.
      I've the same username for both Adwords & Analytics a/c & I've the administration right on these a/cs.

      Can anybody help me to solve the problem.

      Thank you. Regards.
      Arijit
    • Show all 3 messages in this topic