22046event tracking GA profiles

  • Nikki Rae
    Apr 3, 2009
      Hi all

      I was lucky enough to be one of the initial event tracking pool that Avinash
      initiated. However, until now, I thought that all accounts registered to my
      account (by my google email address) had the capability to show event
      tracking.

      Today, I have noticed that for example, our company account Fresh Egg - we
      can track events on each the blog profile, but not on the PPC Only profile.

      My question is, why is the capability to track events not uniform across the
      whole account?

      Thanks

      Nikki