21589Re: [webanalytics] Why everyone's traffic is down 9.7%

  • Dustin Woodard
    Mar 4, 2009
      That's the point - there is great growth fluctuation month-over-month
      with absolutely no daily traffic changes! January and August are the
      only months that won't face month-over-month growth fluctuations.

      It true that a graph of the actual monthly traffic volumes instead of
      growth rates would look fairly flat since I chose a flat traffic
      scenario, but I wanted to illustrate how monthly growth figures
      (something many companies use) can be misleading.

      -Dustin