21573Re: How do I get cross subdomain visits treated as a single visit in GA?

  • tom_collier2002
    Mar 2, 2009
      All of the tracking code is from a shared code snippet, so all sites
      use the same profile ID (I've manually verified this is the case by
      looking at page source).

      This is pretty frustrating, because these "internal" referrers
      represent a good chunk of my total referrers and is skewing traffic
      source reports, not to mention truncating paths.

      Thanks for the setAllowHash() pointer, I'll get that fixed. Is it
      possible this is the problem, or is this unrelated?
    • Show all 3 messages in this topic