21145Re: [webanalytics] Re: How widely used in Piwik?

  • Kevin Mcdonald
    Feb 1, 2009
      Stephane, thanks for sharing the stats.
      That's what I was looking for.

      piwik looks like an interesting choice for internal sites or as a lite
      weight oem for startups that want to 'own' and/or share site usage data.

      It will be interesting to see the stats change quarter over quatrer.

      Kevin
      Sent from my mobile device which at times suggests strange words in
      place of those I intended to type.