21060RE: [webanalytics] Re: Why do we still need Omniture?

  • Guy Evans
    Jan 27, 2009
      Of course, there are other products in the market place that offer similar
      features and would also make claim to be the first :-)

      Our product range is based on a standard relational database (SQL Server or
      Oracle). This is a true data warehouse storing every single click by every
      single visitor on the website. We’ve invested a lot of R&D in scalability
      and robustness and do not sample any data. End user applications range from
      dashboards, novel visualisations through to analyst tools (that allow
      arbitrary segmentation, unlimited drilldown etc).

      We’re used by a number of the leading UK companies (including Tesco).

      Best regards,

      Guy

      --

      Guy Evans