20348Re: [webanalytics] Re: Google Analytics + cookiePathCopy

  • Hailong XIA
    Dec 1, 2008
      Hi,

      I supposed the advanced segment is session based so the visits on directory2
      you see on your directory1 segment are the visits on common of the two
      directory. As I explained in my last mail, this way you wouldn't know which
      folders users come first.

      I don't find a way to isolate all the traffic from directory1 to directory2,
      but only a sampling, that's to say, the ones landing on directory1 and then
      go to directory2, by creating a segment with filter 1: landing page
      =directory1 and filter 2: page=directory2

      Good Luck!

      Feel free if you need any more discussion.

      Regards,

      Hailong