20336Re: Google Analytics + cookiePathCopy

  • londonturu
    Dec 1, 2008
      Hi Anderson,

      In the new profile, all your contents for any /directory
      (/directory/...) are grouped under a single content named /directory?

      You should have this in your top content report.

      If it's not like that then something went wrong with the filter.

      Both profiles at overview level should look the same because you're
      not excluding any traffic you are just transforming Request URI.

      If the top content shows /directory contents, click in one of them and
      go to the navigation summary you'll see the cross session navigation.

      Andres
      --- In webanalytics@yahoogroups.com, "andersson117" <andersson117@...>