20332Re: Google Analytics + cookiePathCopy

  • andersson117
    Nov 30, 2008
      Hi again!
      I made new profile and filters like Andres suggested, but I didn't
      notice any difference between new and old profile's information.

      Hailong, I made own segment to "directory1" and now I can see on this
      segment's Content drilldown report also "directory2" and so on.
      So this means that user who visited in "directory1" visited also in
      "directory2" on same session? And according to this information, I
      don't know which folders user come first?

      --- In webanalytics@yahoogroups.com, "Hailong XIA" <hailongxia@...>
      wrote:

      > Hi Andersson,
      >
      > I'm thinking you could create a segment with *"page" contains
      "directory1"*,
      > and then in this segment report, you could find, on the content -->
      content
      > drilldown report, the "directory2" and the related metric.
      >
      > If you want to know more, you could create a segment with *page
      contains
      > directory 1 "and" page contains directory2*, then you can get all
      the
      > metrics of the visits who have passed all these two directories.
      >
      > However, in this way, you can't know which group of visitors passed
      form
      > directory 1 to directory 2, nor the opposite case.
      >
      > An alternative is you can create a segment with *"landing page"
      contains
      > "directory1" "and" "page" contains "directory2"*, then you can get
      > sampling of visitor who go to directory2 from directory1.
      >
      > I don't know how can exactly separate these two groups of visitors.
      may be