19958Google Analytics Questions

  • Adam Boettiger
    Nov 3, 2008
      Wonder if anyone on-list could help with a few basic Google Analytics
      questions that I'm not finding elsewhere?

      1. We have a client site that has a subdirectory that is coming up twice on
      reporting:

      rooturl.com/subdirectory/ and rooturl.com/subdirectory
      (with and without the slash)

      We're seeing two different sets of numbers for the same subdirectory. What
      might be causing this and how can we fix?

      2. Is there a way in Google Analytics to obtain reporting only for a
      subdirectory, without the rest of the site, to include unique visitor counts
      referrals - everything?

      Thanks in advance for any help.

      Adam Boettiger, Digital Strategist
      adam@... - 503.989.2668