1948Re: [webanalytics] Re: Google Acquires Urchin Software

  • brian@omegadm.co.uk
    Apr 4, 2005
      All the info we have shows Adwords is the most expensive for ROI,
      but it has the greatest volume. Hopefully speaking on this at SES
      London in June (Measuring Success panel)

      > Jarid Lukin wrote:
      >
      > > Apparently, the henhouse wasn't even big enough for Google. They're
      > > going for the whole farm...
      > >
      > > *==> Google Offers Cross-Campaign Tracking*
      > > Google recently introduced a "cross-channel conversion
      > > tracker" feature to AdWords that allows search marketers
      > > to track the campaigns for both Google and non-Google
      > > advertising in the same interface.
      > >
      > Google would love to know how their stats compare to other networks
      > in real time on per campaign basis feeding this data into their pricing
      > module.
      >
      > cheers,
      >
      > Alex

      Omega Digital Media Ltd

      I N T E G R A T E D ~ W E B ~ S O L U T I O N S

      Phone: +44 (0)1444 410202
      Fax: +44 (0)1444 456814

      http://www.omegadm.co.uk
      Cuckfield House, High Street, Cuckfield, West Sussex RH17 5EL
    • Show all 40 messages in this topic