19464Re: Omniture Basic Tags

  • Christian Dumas
    Oct 1, 2008
      careful... s.channelName does not exist.

      You'll have more luck with s.channel.

      However, the two recommendations given before are very valuable:
      Read the manual and get the code from the code manager in the admin
      console.

      Good luck.
      Chris

      --- In webanalytics@yahoogroups.com, Sachin Arole <ss_arole@...> wrote:

      > Hi Vamsi,
      >
      > You can start with following basic Omniture tags
      >
      > 1) s.pageName
      > 2) s.channelName
      > 3) s.server (optional)
      > 4) s.pageType (optional)
      >
      > These basic tags will start fetching you the Traffic & Path Reports.
      Gradually you can start using the Property & eCommerce variables as
      per your requirements.