19451Re: [webanalytics] Omniture Basic Tags

  • Anil Umachigi
    Sep 30, 2008
      Vamsi
      In your omniture login, ( you need to have admin rights)
      got to admin console --> Code Manager --> Select the Reportsuite (Friendly
      site name) from the drop down --> and choose currency and Generate the
      code.
      You can either copy or download it for use.

      Note: The default code will give you most of the reports, but refer
      implementation manual for customization.

      Hope that helped
      Anil
      Web Analytics India <http://webanalyticsindia.net/blog/>