19100Re: Google Analytics conversion discrepancies

  • Hugh
    Sep 1, 2008
      Hi Feras

      Thanks for your response. What I should have included in my original
      post is that the total volume of transactions in the Goal is higher
      then that shown in the e-commerce tracking. I think it should at least
      be the other way around.

      Hugh

      http://www.advanced-web-metrics.com/blog/2007/10/23/transactions-v-