18456Re: Offermatica / Test and Target results analysis

  • fredeilam
    Jul 21, 2008
      As a rule of thumb, you should always let the test run for at least 7

      That way you're covering an entire week cycle, and the results won't
      be skewed by weekday vs weekend traffic.

      - Ophir

      --- In webanalytics@yahoogroups.com, "thorynstephens"
      <thoryn.stephens@...> wrote:
      > Offermatica / Test and Target results analysis
      > Hello-
      > I've been instated analyze our Offermatica / Test and Target results
      > and have a few questions regarding interpreting the data.
      > At a recent Advanced SiteCatalyst training class I spoke with a Test
      > and Target rep regarding data interpretation, and he recommended the
      > best practice of running the test for a minimum for 3 days with a
      > minimum of 90% confidence.
      > As we're running tests in different markets (UK, France, Spain) with
      > multiple media types (search, display) we're seeing different
      > traffic levels due to the media spend and size of the market.
      > That said can anyone recommend further best practices/papers for
      > interpreting this data, realizing each market is different? What
      > are sufficient traffic levels before we pick our winner? For what
      > duration?
      > Thanks!
      > T. Stephens
    • Show all 2 messages in this topic