18436Offermatica / Test and Target results analysis

  • thorynstephens
    Jul 17, 2008
      Offermatica / Test and Target results analysis

      I've been instated analyze our Offermatica / Test and Target results
      and have a few questions regarding interpreting the data.

      At a recent Advanced SiteCatalyst training class I spoke with a Test
      and Target rep regarding data interpretation, and he recommended the
      best practice of running the test for a minimum for 3 days with a
      minimum of 90% confidence.

      As we're running tests in different markets (UK, France, Spain) with
      multiple media types (search, display) we're seeing different
      traffic levels due to the media spend and size of the market.

      That said can anyone recommend further best practices/papers for
      interpreting this data, realizing each market is different? What
      are sufficient traffic levels before we pick our winner? For what

      T. Stephens
    • Show all 2 messages in this topic