18171Re: [webanalytics] Re: Google crawls FLASH

  • Hailong Xia
    Jul 2 5:39 AM
      Hi,

      Maybe I would say something that make you laugh before getting a headache :
      I'm sorry but I just can't understand your message due to my poor English;-(
      And Hippos, you are talking about the CMS?

      After all, I want to complete my phrase with "The limits of Flash only site
      are evident *for SEO*".