18141Re: Anybody out there working with an Omniture Genesis DFA Implementation?

  • scout813
    Jul 1 7:59 AM
      Hi Andy:

      I don't have a response to your question, unfortunately. I was
      perusing the Yahoo WA group for info on the very same topic.

      Wondering if you got any useful responses that you could share? I am
      the Web Analyst for Team One on Lexus.com site. I have tried to sell
      through Genesis to Lexus in the past. We just need to determine value
      relative to cost/benefit.

      And, did you decide to move forward with the integration?

      Thank you in advance for any info you might provide.

      Best regards,
      Cindy Robinson
      Interactive Analyst
      Team One