17451Re: Analtyics voor mobile phones.

  • epamis1
    May 28, 2008
      Amethon's Mobile Analytics solution utilised wireline capture to
      analyse the TCP/IP data from the mobile web server. This provides
      access to low level HTTP header information that can be used to
      improve unique visitor accuracy, identify mobile handsets and
      identify the mobile operator.

      http://www.amethon.com/Content_Common/pg-Mobile-Analytics.seo

      Cheers,

      Michael