17426Re: Analtyics voor mobile phones.

  • Christian Dumas
    May 28, 2008
      Some vendor offer alternatives to log parsing and image requests.
      Omniture's data insertion XML API allows server side data collection.

      On the free side of things, Peter van der Graaf over at Linklove wrote
      a piece on using Google Analytics server side with PHP:
      http://www.vdgraaf.info/google-analytics-without-javascript.html

      Cheers,
      Chris

      --- In webanalytics@yahoogroups.com, "Julien Coquet"