17047Web analytics and community foundations

  • eurolana
    May 6, 2008
      Hi group - i just switched jobs [went from a web analyst to an online
      communications manager] and my clients will be mainly community
      foundations.

      I am still going to be responsible for web analytics when the
      opportunity arises. So my question is: how can web analytics be used
      for community foundations? What do you think, or anyone out there that
      works with community foundations - nonprofit?

      I am looking for things past the obvious: maximizing the value of
      online communications, improve knowledge of target audience and become
      better equipped to identify which tactics are successfully elicit
      desired responses.

      Suggestions??

      thanks
      Lana

      p.s. the reason i'm asking is because i'm putting together educational
      toolkids on WA and online communication.