16278[JOB] Website Design Project Manager

  • bolanalytics
    Apr 1, 2008
      Project Manager
      Start Date: ASAP
      Job Location: Downtown San Diego, CA
      Website: www.businessol.com
      Openings: 1
      Days/Hours: Full-Time
      Complete Benefits Package: Vacation, Medical, Stock, Bonus, Profit
      Sharing, 401k and more …

      BusinessOnLine is seeking a highly motivated, energetic, innovative,
      talented Project Manager to work closely with our team of experts to
      deliver sophisticated Internet Marketing and Web Development
      solutions for our clients, such as: Sony PlayStation, Hasbro, Cisco,
      Caterpillar, Siemens, and Chevron...

      Become a member of a team where your vision and ideas are valued and
      you are not just another warm body in a cold cubicle. At
      BusinessOnLine, our people drive our process, our process drives our
      solutions, our solutions drive client satisfaction, client
      satisfaction drives profit.

      Job Description:
      The Project Manager executes the direction and vision for our
      client's website and internet marketing solutions defined by the Web
      Strategist. This individual will interface heavily with the
      implementation team and the client to drive the project to
      completion. The Project Manager will assist in helping to fulfill
      the web strategy that ensures the project goals are achieved on time
      and on budget. The Project Manager is responsible for managing
      complex web development projects and should be prepared to teach and
      learn new techniques, processes, theories and technologies. He or she
      should be excited to thrive in an atmosphere of change, innovation,
      critical thinking, process, humor, results, and success.

      Client Management / Project Responsibilities:
      •Manage multiple projects concurrently maintaining a command of
      details, timelines and next steps.
      •Be the main point of contact for client projects and lead internal
      teams
      •Foster a collaborative and intimate relationship with both clients
      and internal teams
      •Extract a deep understanding of the client's business model, online
      goals and key performance indicators
      •Construct and maintain project budgets, detailed project plans and
      manage on-time, on-budget deliverables
      •Assemble and manage a team of seasoned experts
      •Proactively manage and negotiate team and client risks / conflicts
      •Anticipate and solve problems
      •Ensure positive and long-lasting ongoing relationships with both
      clients and internal teams
      •Enjoy your work

      Requirements
      •One plus years experience in Project Management
      One plus years experience in the Internet Marketing & Website
      development industry
      •Computer skills, including proficiency with Microsoft Office
      •Excellent attention to detail and the ability to effectively multi-
      task to meet client's business objectives
      •Superb organization skills and attention to detail
      •Business planning – ability to develop and deliver business and
      marketing plans for clients using established frameworks with an
      understanding of basic Business
      •Problem Solving – ability to quickly solve problems in a fast paced
      environment
      •Proven ability to communicate with clients in all formats: verbal,
      presentation, email, written documents
      •Ability to provide direction to the implementation team through
      leadership and example

      Beneficial but not required Experience
      •Awareness of PMBOK Concepts
      •Understanding of Rational Unified Process (RUP) Experience
      •Ability to piece together ad hoc analysis of client websites, web
      analytics, etc.
      •General understanding of Search Engine Marketing (SEO and PPC)
      •Understanding of Web 2.0 Technologies (Social Networking, Content
      Management System, Viral Marketing, etc.)

      Business Profile:
      Founded in 1997, BusinessOnLine is the leader in delivering Internet
      solutions that achieve greater market presence and an improved
      customer experience. Over the last decade, BusinessOnLine has built a
      team of experts whose unique combination of consulting and
      implementation solutions have delivered results for more than 600
      websites including world-class brands such as Chevron, Cisco, Pitney
      Bowes, NEC, HSBC, Bahamas.com, Disney, Hasbro and many more.

      Additionally, the BusinessOnLine team hosts a world class marketing
      summit: www.OnlineMarketingSummit.com: The Online Marketing Summit is
      an invitation only, "vendor less" educational forum for Marketers.
      Set in beautiful San Diego, Marketers from leading companies gather
      every year to share best practices and learn from expert online
      practitioners. Unlike most tradeshows and conferences, OMS is built
      around content that drives action and delivers insight that we as
      Marketers can actually use and build into our marketing plans.
      With headquarters in Downtown San Diego (Little Italy), CA,
      BusinessOnLine also has a development/NOC office in Reston, VA. Our
      sales, development and implementation teams are 25 strong.

      BusinessOnLine is uniquely positioned. We have established financial
      stability, a strong sales channel and are profitable yet agile with a
      relatively flat organization structure allowing voices to be heard
      and strategy dictated by innovative forward-thinking visionaries.

      Company Atmosphere:
      We enjoy our work, our clients, the solutions we implement, and most
      importantly the people we work with. We are encouraged and empowered
      to make decisions that drive the strategy and our future of the
      company. We do not work for the man or punch the clock. We are
      driven, experienced professionals who shun ego and harness individual
      expertise to construct solutions as one. We thrive on results. We
      all own a piece of the pie and share in its rewards… bonuses, stock
      grants and a year where 100% of profits are distributed to employees
      is not unheard of.

      To apply for this position please email:
      projectmanager@...

      Please include:
      1. Attached resume.
      2. Number of years as a Project Manager.
      3. Number of years in the Internet Marketing and Development Industry.
      4. Current Employer.
      5. Salary Requirement.
      6. Potential Start Date.
      7. Current Location.

      EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY
      BusinessOnLine is committed to equal employment opportunity. We will
      not discriminate against employees or applicants for employment or
      any legally-recognized basis including, but not limited to; veteran
      status, race, color, religion, sex, national origins, age and
      physical or mental disability.

      In addition, race, religious creeds, color, national origin,
      ancestry, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition,
      including genetic characteristics, marital status, sex, pregnancy,
      childbirth or related medical conditions, actual or perceived gender,
      sexual orientation and other protected classes in California.