1597Re: [webanalytics] Re: Gender differences in visitor behavior?

  • Ben Godfrey
    Mar 2, 2005
      I managed to get a copy of the file through the mailing list, and very
      interesting it was too.

      I guess if there is an upload facility on Yahoo!, then files should be
      placed there in preference, so they can be reached later.

      Thanks Michael!

      Ben

      On 2 Mar 2005, at 15:49, Eric Peterson wrote:

      > Michael, I don't think the attachment attached but there is a "Files"
      > link in Yahoo! that should allow you to upload the document for the
      > entire group (if they're interested).
      >
      > Interesting subject for sure.
      >
      > Eric

      ((Ben Godfrey) (Software) (see "http://www.cohack.com/?src=eval"))