1591> Path analysis by visits our visitors?

  • sdonic@sqli.com
    Mar 2, 2005
      When trying to get reports on navigation paths (from or to a certain page)
      or on scenarios (eg step by step process), do you think it is more
      relevant to use visits or visitors?

      Some say it is better to use visitors because it relates to the individual
      human (or machine, depending on the sessionization method), some say it is
      better to use visits since paths are calculated as a series of pages
      viewed during a visit

      I would prefer visitors, but I don't know of any vendor using the visitor
      metric in a graphic representation of path analysis
    • Show all 2 messages in this topic