14657Re: [WAW] Web Analytics Wednesday - Milwaukee, Green Bay, Fox Cities, Wisconsin

  • Eric Peterson
    Jan 7, 2008
      Russ,

      I'll gladly sponsor the event to help you get a local group running.
      Let me know if there is anything I can do to help you out!

      Eric T. Peterson
      Web Analytics Demystified, Inc.
      http://www.webanalyticsdemystified.com

      --- In webanalytics@yahoogroups.com, "Rueden Russell"