      From: webanalytics@yahoogroups.com [mailto:webanalytics@yahoogroups.com]On Behalf Of Rueden Russell
      Sent: Friday, January 04, 2008 11:39 AM
      To: webanalytics@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [webanalytics] [WAW] Web Analytics Wednesday - Milwaukee, Green Bay, Fox Cities, Wisconsin

      I am looking to start a group in the Milwaukee, Green Bay and/or Fox
      Cities area of Wisconsin. It would be a great opportunity to meet
      others in the area, share information, and have a great time! Please
      let me know if there is interest - we can take a look at the calendar if
      there is.

      Thanks so much!

      Russ Rueden
      KOHLER Co.

      This information is confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom it is addressed. If you have received this email in error please notify the sender or our Customer Support Center at (262) 928-2777. We have scanned this e-mail and its attachments for malicious content. However, the recipient should check this email and any attachments for the presence of viruses. ProHealth Care accepts no liability for any damage caused by any virus transmitted by this email.