13787Re: [webanalytics] Fireclick as a WA tool

  • Marianne McGlynn
    Nov 1, 2007
      Hi All,

      I'd like to know if anyone out there has worked with Digital River and/or has used Digital River's Fireclick for Web Analytics.
      http://corporate.digitalriver.com/store/driv/Corp/sectionName.marketing/subSectionName.webAnalytics/page.webAnalytics
      If so, please send me email directly. Thanks.

      Digital River is an ecommerce solutions company. Fireclick is part of what they offer. A potential client has a partnership with Digital River and we're deciding if it is better to go with Fireclick or some other tool (I think the client has a relationship with WebTrends and is considering expanding it.)

      NOTE: I realize the decision as to how to use WA in general, and a WA tool specifically, is complex;part of this is a decision matrix based upon the specific business needs of the client. The expertise to use and interpret the analytics is really more critical, also. I just want to know if anyone has experience with Fireclick and start a dialog.

      Thanks all,

      Marianne McGlynn