      From: webanalytics@yahoogroups.com [mailto:webanalytics@yahoogroups.com] On
      Behalf Of Jodi McDermott
      Sent: Wednesday, October 31, 2007 7:16 PM
      To: webanalytics@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: Re: [webanalytics] SEM - PPC Management Tools

      Michael,

      I don't believe that 360i owns Search Ignite. They are a stand alone
      software company that 360i uses heavily. Unless something has changed
      recently (which their web site doesn't indicate).

      Regardless - they are still a great company to take a look at.

      Jodi

      On 10/30/07, Michael Summar <michaelsummar@
      <mailto:michaelsummar%40yahoo.com> yahoo.com> wrote:

      > I would also highly recommend SearchIgnite. The references from one site
      > the other are not easily found any more, but SearchIgnite is owned by 360i
      > so the knowledge base surrounding to the tool is there as well.
      >
      > _____
      >
      > From: webanalytics@ <mailto:webanalytics%40yahoogroups.com>
      yahoogroups.com <webanalytics%40yahoogroups.com>[mailto:
      > webanalytics@ <mailto:webanalytics%40yahoogroups.com> yahoogroups.com
      <webanalytics%40yahoogroups.com>] On