13760Re: Correlation Examples

  • hvet125
    Oct 31, 2007
      Hi Lana,

      I typically subrelate by classifications, which are segments that one
      can create for campaigns or eVars. For example, one campaign
      classification I use is Channel: I can break down one of my
      conversion activities, like registration, by Channel to see if DM,
      email, or text ads are effective for driving registration.

      Unfortunately, you are limited to 2 subrelations, but there are ways
      around this. If you are breaking down several classifications, use
      classification hierarchies located in the administration console;
      this essentially creates segments, like a Channel & Source segment.

      You can also use data warehouse to view multiple breakdowns at once.

      ~Helen Vetrano
      crameronline.com

      --- In webanalytics@yahoogroups.com, Lana Stojcic <eurolana@...>
      wrote:

      > Hi all,
      >
      > I am getting ready to finally set up some correlations for
      SiteCatalyst!
      > I'm wondering if anyone can give me some "cool" and useful examples
      of
      > correlations [even subrelations] that are being used by some of
      you... aside
      > from the traditional/basic [and obvious] ones suggested by
      Omniture???