1367Article: The Art & Science of Web Analytics

  • Dmitri Eroshenko
    Feb 3, 2005
      Howdy y'all,

      Search Engine News, which is the oldest paid subscription-only search engine
      publication on the net, in February issue published my article, The Art &
      Science of Web Analytics. I thought the article would be of interest to the

      The publisher, Planet Ocean Communications, has kindly extended the offer to
      Webanalytics participants to access the entire February issue content,
      including The Art & Science of Web Analytics, free of charge.

      You can access the latest issue of Search Engine News as follows:

      Username: subscriber
      Password: cupid

      Enjoy and keep on trackin'!

      Dmitri Eroshenko