12814Re: G Analytics: incredible difference in bounce rate for /page.php and /page.php/

  • nevertrustab
    Sep 4 6:01 AM
      Thanks for the help Julien and Dylan!

      @Dylan: You said

      >The file named in the internal navigation would have very few
      >bounces because it would almost always not be the first page in a
      visit.

      If I understand this correctly a page can only have a bounce rate >
      0%, if it gets traffic from outside the website (type-ins, direct
      traffic from links, PPC, organic search).

      But then how can a web page that users arrive at only from internal
      navigation have any bounce rate, at all? Doesn't internal navigation
      mean they are already on the site and thus it is not "almost always
      not [] the first page", but it actually never is?

      (Im just wondering if I understood this correctly)

      --- In webanalytics@yahoogroups.com, "Dylan Lewis" <dylan.lewis@...>