126Any Info on Pilot Software?

  • eajacobsjr
    Jul 27, 2004
      Anyone have some feedback, positive/negative regarding the
      capabilities or offerings of Pilot Sotware?

      I'm particularly interested in their Channel Performance Management
      Solution - PilotWeb.
      I've looked at CoreMetrics, Omniture, WebTrends, and WebSideStory,
      but none have really approached channel strategy and business focused
      dashboards in this manner.
      Are there any other players in the market that provide similar focus?

      I'm hoping to bring Pilot in for a capabilities presentation within
      the next month, but wanted to get some feedback from the group.
    • Show all 16 messages in this topic