12232Senior Digital Analytics Manager

  • mattharvey1
    Aug 2, 2007
      Hi folks,

      I just joined this group because one of my clients a very famous
      publishing house based in London is looking for a Snr Digital
      Analytics Manager and this seems to be a good place to make you guys
      aware of it with a view to finding out where you guys would look for
      jobs like this and any other pointers you may be able to give to
      help me find the person to fit this role...

      The role.
      A team of strategic planners currently supports the data and
      customer insight requirements of my client's online businesses
      (including associated mobile properties) but the need for a
      dedicated web analytics resource has arisen as the business has
      matured. They therefore seeks to recruit a Digital Analytics Manager
      to head a small analytics team and build this important function
      within the Customer Insight department.

      The Digital Analytics Manager will report to the Head of Planning &
      Insight but will also maintain strong links with senior managers and
      editors within the online businesses and IT department.

      The role requires both a technical and interpretive knowledge of web
      analytics. It would suit a candidate with significant web analytics
      experience garnered from an online publishing/retail/information
      organisation, a web analytics vendor or consultancy.

      I do have a much more detailed job spec than this for any interested
      parties.

      My client is paying according to age and experience but they are
      thinking that somewhere around the £50-60K mark is what the range.

      I look forward to any comments and thanks for any help.

      Best Regards

      Matthew Harvey
      Harvey-Moran
      020 8996 3019