12224Re: [webanalytics] Unique Page Titles - SEO

  • Jerry
    Aug 1, 2007
      Hi,

      Building unique web page title otherwise known as title tags is crucial when
      optimizing web pages with reference to search engine optimization. While
      this is a good practice,its still not the only way to increase traffic from
      SE. You should be proposing to your company on carrying out other SEO
      strategies such as on page and off page factors to increase site traffic.

      Go through to this site and read www.airmekah.blogspot.com