11693Re: [webanalytics] Re: Relationship between page load time and drop-off rate?

  • Ravi Pathak
    Jul 7, 2007
      When I start thinking about page load time, I think they have two dimensions
      to be looked at.

      1. Actual page load time
      2. Perceived page load time by users

      Is anyone aware if we can actually reduce drop off by reducing 'perceived
      page load time' then actual page load time.

      Thanks,
      Ravi