11682Re: [webanalytics] Re: Blocking Internal Traffic

  • Brandon Hartness
    Jul 6 10:06 AM
      Paul, we don't go the last mile yet in assigning the cart/order to the
      visitor's session, but we do offer a "cart ID number" for the customer to
      mention when calling in. Right now, it's only used so the CSR can recall the
      shopping cart, and has been pretty effective. I probably should figure out a
      way to tie that back to the session though.

      Brandon