11676Re: [webanalytics] Re: Relationship between page load time and drop-off rate?

  • Apurba Sen
    Jul 6 1:06 AM
      Absolutely on the mark Pedro.

      Important elements should be called first..then the corresponding ads..the
      basic idea of progressive download of a page.:-)

      Regds
      Apurba

      --
      Cheers!!
      Apurba Sen

      "Champions aren't made in the gyms. Champions are made from something they
      have deep inside them -- a desire, a dream, a vision."

      --Muhammad Ali