11643Re: [webanalytics] Blocking Internal Traffic

  • webber analytics
    Jul 4, 2007
      When you segment them into another reporting suite with Omniture, does that
      data get excluded from your main report suite? We have a similar business
      model where we have CSRs that do product research online but do not purchase
      it on our webstore. So they don't affect order conversion, but may affect
      time spent/page views, etc.