11624Re: [webanalytics] Blocking Internal Traffic

  • G. K. Endress
    Jul 3, 2007
      Hi -

      Yes we block traffic from our internal traffic. We drive some traffic from our intranet directly out to our corporate site and our executives were only interested in external traffic.

      Gabi

      "The cosmos is all that is or ever was or ever will be. Our feeblest contemplations of the cosmos stir us ... [and] we know we are approaching the greatest of mysteries" - Carl Sagan